The Children’s Rights Queensland Ambassador Program has been designed for individuals working with children and looking to volunteer in their community. Ambassadors support initiatives of the committee and promote the needs, rights and achievements of children.
To engage members of the community working with children, families and communities, who want to give back in a volunteer capacity and advocate children’s rights. Ambassadors will support the Committee with delivering its messages and initiatives, allowing for greater reach and impact.
Appointment of Ambassadors
Ambassadors are appointed throughout the year by the Children’s Rights Queensland Committee.
Criteria for selection:
To be an Ambassador for the Children’s Week Association you must:
- be an individual
- agree to complete the Ambassador requirements
- apply online through this website
- be prepared to volunteer your time engaging with members of your local community
- have a Blue Card
What Ambassadors receive:
- Experience networking and engaging with the local community
- A platform to promote events and initiatives in your local community
- Volunteer experience and an opportunity to give back
- Recognition of service certificate
Requirements for Ambassadors:
- Encourage organisations in your region to deliver Children’s Week events
- Promote Children’s Rights Queensland and all its initiatives to children, families and communities
- Attend meetings from time-to-time (at least once every three months)
- Deliver or support at least one event during Children’s Week
- Recruit participants for The Young Leaders Challenge
Initiative: Ambassador Program
Targeted at: Individuals working with children, families and communities and looking for volunteer opportunities.
Applications accepted: All year round