Affiliate Membership is free and available to Queensland organisations that are child-focused and support, engage or connect with children, families and communities. The purpose of Affiliate Membership is to engage and support child-focused organisations.
To be an Affiliate Member you must:
- be an organisation
- have a focus on children or communities
- agree to support and deliver on Affiliate Membership requirements
- apply online through our website.
What Affiliate Member Organisation’s get from Children’s Rights Queensland:
- Promotion on our website and social media channels
- A platform to promote their events and initiatives
- Networking opportunities at events
- Affiliation with Children’s Rights Queensland
Requirements for Affiliate Members
- Promote Children’s Week on your organisation social channels.
- Provide a copy of your organisation logo to be displayed on the Affiliate Membership page on the Children’s Rights Queensland website.
- Provide the association with information about your organisation and programs offered to promote to families throughout the year.
- Deliver or support at least one Children’s Week event in your community each year.
- Applications can be made all year round. Apply to become an Affiliate Member of Children’s Rights Queensland today!
Initiative: Affiliate Membership
Targeted at: Child-focused Organisations
Applications accepted: All year round